Flag Counter

free counters................................................mindtheliverpool

Sunday 12 December 2010

Christmas Party at the "METAL". 11/12/2010

Victorian Christmas at Edge Hill Station


This Saturday, 11th December, Metal, along with Riverside Housing Association, Plus Dane Group and Morrison facilities services, will be holding a Victorian Christmas day at Edge Hill Station. Between 12 and 4pm there will be hot food and drink, craft stalls to pick up hand-made and unique Christmas gifts, performances form Professor Mycroft Milverton, Liverpool Lighthouse's Kaleidoscope Choir, as well as Christmas songs, and a Santa's grotto.





Professor Mycroft Milverton










3 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the photo of me doing Rudolph!
    Splendid timing!

    Can I get a copy?

    Cheers, Mycroft

    contact@mycroftmilverton.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just realised that email was broken, I have fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete