Flag Counter

free counters................................................mindtheliverpool

Thursday 8 September 2011

SQUIRREL

Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge
1. Hilarious!
 The one star reviewer seems to have missed the point of this book. It is a laugh out loud book of surreal comedy NOT a serious book of facts. Loving his thoughts on the cycloptic life aspiration and the underwater shenanigans of fish.

2. What a waste of money
 What absolute rubbish, it's going straight to the next church fete's book stall. If I had seen the book in the shops and flicked through it I would never have purchased a copy. That's the problem with buying unseen on line.
I bought this book through these two completely different opinionsand I can say I agree with the first one. I'm fascinated.













"Skill is the result of trying again and again, applying our ability and proving our knowledge as we gain it. Let us get used to throwing away the unsuccessful effort and doing the job over. Let us consider obstacles as something to be expected in any endeavor; then they won't seem quite so insurmountable or so defeating." - Andrew Loomis





No comments:

Post a Comment